Temporary Warehouse Operative at South Molton Depot - Vacancy
We're looking to recruit a Temporary Warehouse Operative during our peak season, based at our South Molton Depot at Pathfields, South Molton, Devon, EX36 3DU.
The successful applicants will be working within a fast paced warehouse environment, therefore the duties of the role are physically arduous and demanding in nature.
- Unloading of wool sheets from HGV’S
- Weighing of sheets upon receipt into the warehouse
- Prepare wool sheets to be transported to grading points
- Transferring wool to various processes within the warehouse via skeps
IDEALLY you will:
- Be self-motivated, hardworking and enthusiastic team player
- Have previous warehouse experience (at least 6 months)
- Demonstrate a good work ethic, be conscientious of quality of work output
- Excellent timekeeping and attendance
- A good level of numeracy and literacy
- Good communication/listening skills
- Be able to implement instruction/training provided
- Current counterbalance forklift truck licence - desirable
Duration of Work: Approximately 3 - 4 months, immediate start.
Working Hours: Shifts are 39 hours per week. Working hours are Monday to Friday
Please note: due to the volume of applications British Wool are unable to reply to all applicants; if you receive no communication within two weeks from the date of application, your admittance has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Application and CV to be sent via e-mail to the Depot Manager, Mike Berry, to MikeBerry@BritishWool.org.uk or contact the depot on 01769 572 178. We are an equal opportunities employer.Back to Press Releases